Swaziland & Kruger Tour
10 Incredible days from Johannesburg to Cape Town including Kruger National Park, Swaziland and Kwa-Zulu Natal. Join us on this amazing Swaziland & Kruger Tour.
- Soweto and Apartheid Museum
- Game Drives
- Hippo & Crocodile Cruise on St Lucia Estuary
- Table Mountain (dependant on weather conditions)
- Cape Town City Tour
- An afternoon game drive with a sundowner break
|10 Day tour as per itinerary|
|Dates Valid||1 Jan – 31 Mar 2016||1 Apr – 30 Sep 2016|
|Per person sharing||R38,225||R36,490|
|Per person single||R52,560||R49,910|
|(Traveling with others)|
|Per child under 12 years||R19,820||R19,820|
|(Sharing with parents)|
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||OR Tambo International Airport, Johannesburg|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please book your flight in Johannesburg to arrive in the morning so you can join the Soweto & Apartheids Museum in the afternoon. If this is not an option, an extra night can be booked for you in Johannesburg at an additional charge.|
|RETURN TIME||Arriving back at the hotels at approximately 13:30. (Depending on your onward flight details, you may have to go directly to the airport rather than returning to Cape Town).|
|DURATION||10 days/9 nights|
|INCLUDED||Airport transfer in Johannesburg||Half day tour of Soweto and the Apartheids Museum|
|Accommodation at a 4 star guest house, en-suite chalets and a 4 star hotel.||Professional drivers/guides|
|Meals as specified per itinerary||All day game drives as specified in the itinerary|
|Hippo & Crocodile Cruise on St Lucia Estuary||Hippo & Crocodile Cruise on St Lucia Estuary|
|All entry fees and daily conservation levies||Bottled water during game drives (excl. KZN Wildlife drives)|
|Wine with dinners on tour in Kruger, Swaziland and KZN||Professional instructor|
|Return airport transfers in Cape Town||Half day CPT City tour|
|Half day tour of the Cape Peninsula, including park entry fees||Half day tour of the Wine region including 2 tastings|
|NOT INCLUDED||Meals not specified in itinerary||Optional extra activities|
|Items of a personal nature||Gratuities|
|International flights||Travel and medical insurance|
|, Visas if required|
- It is important to note that this is not a private safari and more than likely there will be other guests joining you on the safari.
- All passport and visa requirements are the guests’ responsibility. Should your passport and visas for Swaziland not be in order, we will assist with arrangements in any way possible to allow you to join us again on our return to South Africa, but any such arrangements will be for your own account.
- Note that families with children under the age of 6 may be required to book a private vehicle in the Kruger Park.
- We require a copy of each passenger’s passport in order to book the flights.
- Return flights from Cape Town to Johannesburg and additional nights before the tour in Johannesburg, during the tour in the Kruger Park and after the tour in Cape Town or other areas can be booked at an additional charge.
- Extensions to other destinations such as the Garden Route, Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe and the Okavango Delta in Botswana are also available on request.
- Purchasing adequate travel insurance is highly recommended.
- We require a 50% deposit to confirm any reservation, with full payment due 8 weeks prior to departure.
- For bookings made within 8 weeks of first date of travel, full payment is required to confirm the reservation.
Further client info required:
In order to provide an efficient service and ensure a memorable holiday, we require the following info about each member of the party traveling:
- Full name & last name as per passport, as well as nationality of passport (a copy of each person’s passport is ideal and also required in order to book flights, should you require us to book flights for you)
- Rooming list where applicable
- Dietary requirements, if any
- Any allergies or physical disabilities
- Full international arrival and departure flight details, if applicable.
** Terms & Conditions apply **