Luxury Safari Botswana
Our Luxury Safari Botswana tour will spoil you with big five sightings in the Okavango Delta, Chobe and Savute areas, ending off at the spectacular Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe.
11 days / 10 nights
This is a luxury safari for adventure and wildlife enthusiasts, honeymooners, and those who love to gaze at the stars!
- Accommodation inclusions as below
- &Beyond Xudum Okavango Safari Lodge or &Beyond Xaranna Okavango Delta Camp – all meals, refreshments, local spirits and wines, laundry and scheduled activities, including morning and afternoon game drives, mokoro trips, motorised boat excursions, bush walks, fishing and bird watching
- &Beyond Sandibe Okavango Safari Lodge – all meals, refreshments, local spirits and wines, laundry and scheduled activities, including morning and afternoon game drives and bush walks
- Zarafa Camp – all meals, alcoholic and non–alcoholic beverages (excluding champagne), laundry and scheduled activities, including late afternoon and early evening game drives, guided bush walks and boating when water levels permit, as well as the complimentary use of one pair of Swarovski HD binoculars and a Canon professional camera body and lens kit
- Chobe Chilwero – all meals, refreshments, local spirits and wines, laundry and scheduled activities, as well as morning and afternoon game drives
- &Beyond Matetsi River Lodge – three meals daily, soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits, beers, teas and coffees, refreshments on game drives, scheduled safari activities, sundowner cruise on the Zambezi river, canoeing, fishing, emergency medical evacuation insurance, laundry and vat.
- All scheduled flights as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private road transfers Kasane / Elephant Camp / Victoria Falls International Airport
- Sunset Cruise and private Tour of the Falls whilst in Victoria Falls
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Administration fee
- Xugana Island Lodge & Camp Moremi are closed from 01 February to 01 March 2016
- Camp Okavango is closed from 01 January to 14 April 2016
- Selinda Explorers Camp is closed from 01 January – 29 February 2016
- &Beyond Matetsi River Lodge are only valid from 15 July 2016 onwards
- The operator may reroute the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability
- Single traveller supplement and child rates will be quoted on request
- Validity periods are as specified above; should a booking fall over two rate periods the rate will change and we reserve the right to re-quote
- The rates quoted are subject to change without warning if there are any increases in bed levies, park fees, fuel, sales tax or VAT, third-party services or any other circumstances beyond our control in the countries featured in this quote