Touching on Kenya’s most scenic and wildlife-rich national parks, this exceptional Kenya Safari adventure has been created especially for wildlife enthusiasts. Incredibly diverse landscapes, flawless hospitality and engaging history infuse this journey through the heart of the country. Experiential to its core, this journey boasts the freedom to get in touch with the rich history of safari, get closer to the wilderness and its people and ultimately end off at the pinnacle of luxury safari in the Masai Mara.
- Accommodation inclusions as below
- Giraffe Manor – accommodation, all meals, house wines, house soft drinks, house beers, house spirits, laundry, wireless internet access, entrance to the AFEW Giraffe Centre, transportation around the Karen & Langata area (within the check-in and check-out times) and airport transfers.
- Sirikoi – accommodation, all meals, sundowner and picnic excursions, soft drinks, beers, house wines, selected house spirits, shared game drives, airstrip transfers and laundry.
- &BeyondBateleur Camp – meals, soft drinks, house wine, local brand spirits and beers (excluding premium brands), tea and coffee, scheduled activities and laundry.
- All scheduled road transfers as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Jomo Kenyatta International Airport/Nairobi/Wilson Airport/Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
- All scheduled flights as mentioned in the itinerary
- Wilson Airport/Lewa Downs/Masai Mara/Wilson Airport
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Administration fee
- Rates subject to a minimum of 2 guests travelling
- No single supplement applicable for the first 2 single rooms per booking at &Beyond Lodges
- Single supplement only refers to the single room supplement. Single traveller supplement will be quoted on request
- Validity periods are as specified above – should a booking fall over two rate periods the rate will change and we reserve the right to re-quote
- The rates quoted are subject to change without prior warning if there are any increases in bed levies, park fees, fuel, sales tax or VAT, third-party services or any other circumstances beyond our control in the countries featured in this quote
- &Beyond Trading Terms apply
- Sirikoi is closed from the 15th April to 15th May inclusive and for the month of November
Africa Adventure Travels will take you on this Kenya Safari that will be memories you’ll treasure forever.