A 6 day safari along South Africa’s breathtaking Garden Route.
- Game drives in Addo Elephant National Park
- SAN PARKS sunset drive
- Boat Cruise on the Knysna Lagoon
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Pick up from your Cape Town Hotel and drop off at Port Elizabeth Airport|
|DEPARTURE TIME||To be advised|
|DURATION||6 days/5 nights|
|ACCOMMODATION||Staying inside the national parks in the public rest camps in en-suite accommodation (3 star)|
|INCLUDED||Transport||Pick up & drop off|
|Professional drivers/guides||Meals as specified per itinerary|
|All game drives in Addo Elephant National Park||All entry fees, unless specified as optional and daily conservation levies|
|Boat cruise on the Knysna Lagoon||Accommodation in en-suite accommodation|
|Bottled mineral water in the vehicle||Wine with dinner|
|NOT INCLUDED||Meals not specified in itinerary||Items of a personal nature & Gratuities|
|Items of a personal nature & Gratuities||Optional supplement for private transfers and city day tours|
|Flights, Travel and medical insurance||Visas if required|
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 passengers to depart.
- It is important to note that this is not a private safari and more than likely there will be other guests joining you on the Garden Route Safari.
- Please note that sunset game drive times are subject to change and availability on the day. These drives are conducted by SAN PARKS, by one of their rangers and in one of their vehicles. There will most likely be other guests on this drive. Children under 6 years of age are not allowed on SAN Parks open game drive vehicles.
- Guests flying out of Cape Town Airport on the last day are reminded to not book any flights departing earlier than 19h00 (domestic) in order to give us enough time to get you to the airport. We recommend that you rather stay over in Cape Town if possible. Since we cannot guarantee our arrival time in Cape Town on the last day we will not be held responsible for re-imbursements of flight tickets, should we arrive later than expected.
- Extensions to other destinations such as the Kruger National Park, Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe and the Okavango Delta in Botswana are also available on request.
- Purchasing adequate travel insurance is highly recommended. We have a partnership with an American company, 1 Earth Travel Protection. Note that travel insurance must be purchased within 14 days of the initial trip deposit or payment in order to receive coverage for pre-existing medical conditions and financial default
Further client info required:
In order to provide an efficient service and ensure a memorable holiday, we require the following info about each member of the party traveling:
- Full name & last name as per passport, as well as nationality of passport (a copy of each person’s passport is ideal and also required in order to book flights)
- Rooming list where applicable
- Dietary requirements, if any
- Any allergies or physical disabilities
- Full international arrival and departure flight details.
** Prices are subject to change without notice. All services are subject to availability. Terms & Conditions Apply**