EVEREST BASE CAMP TREK
The Everest Base camp trek is the best option for the one looking to explore the Sherpa villages and to relish the spectacular close up views of the world highest mountains. This is one of the best treks in Nepal and offers an exclusive trekking experience.
Reaching the summit of the world ‘s highest Mountain, Mount Everest may be the pinnacle of all the adventures, but reaching the base camp of Mount Everest is also considered the adventure of the highest sorts.
Experience the glory of walking on the trail traversed by legendary mountaineers as you pass through beautiful Everest High Passes, roaring Dudhkoshi River, renowned Namche bazaar, serene Imjatse valley and several Buddhist Monasteries on the trail accompanied by the beautiful Himalayan vista.
Departure/Return Location: Kathmandu International Airport
Duration: 14 Nights
Accommodation: Tea House/Guest House
- Airport pick-up and drop off service,
- Trekking Guide and Trekking porter(Two participant 1 porter, Porter carry 25 Kg )
- Accommodation during the trekking
- hotel in Kathmandu
- Sleeping bags, down jackets, duffel bags and trekking sticks (if required)
- Trekking permit of National park,
- TIMS(Trekking Information Management System )
- Round trip flight fare for Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu
- Insurance and equipment for the trekking staffs
- First aid kit
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu with cultural program in typical Traditional Nepali restaurant
- Personal expenses, foods
- Drinks, beverages, hot shower, extra accommodation in Kathmandu
- Single supplementary (per person accommodation USD 50) Per night
- During the trekking single supplementary is USD 100
- Travel insurance
- Tips for guide and porter
- Extra Meals & hotel accommodation in Kathmandu other than mentioned in Itinerary
Everest Base Camp Trek has been listed as number one trekking trail by National Geographic. The trek takes you to the base of Mt. Everest (8848m), the world’s highest peak as well as to the top of Kalapatthar (5643m).
The trail passes through the Namche bazaar, the capital of Khumbu region and a cultural center of Sherpa people. You will have plenty of opportunity to learn Sherpa culture and appreciate their hospitality. Also, don’t miss to visit the famous Tengboche Monastery, one of the biggest monasteries in the Everest region and a perfect viewpoint to watch splendid and upclose view of Ama Dablam (6812m).
The trek to Kalapathar will be the most rewarding ever as it offer the best glimpse of Everest not from anywhere in the world. You will enjoy spectacular views of the highest mountains in the world including Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse (8516m), Mt. Cho Oyu (8201m), Mt. Nuptse (7861m) etc. The trek entirely takes place through the Sagarmatha National Park area, which is listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site, which is home to such endangered animals as Snow Leopard, Red Panda and Himalayan Tahr.
Our last leg of the trek takes us to Everest Base Camp (5364m) which affords a magnificent south face of Mt. Everest. Here you can interact with mountaineers who have arrived from all over the world.